Celebrating the Museum’s 30th Anniversary and raising money to secure our future
by generous permission of Baroness van Dedem
On this glorious sunny day, guest could:
- Listen to summer sounds from the Barnes Concert Band, playing a selection of musical arrangements of films, musicals, popular and classical music.
- Try their luck at our Champagne Raffle and Silent Auction to win prizes worth over £3000!
- Enter our Best Party Hat Competition—for children and adults.
- Have a go at creating their own party hat, or bring a favourite from home.
- Find out more about the Museum and its history: handle Museum objects and children can dress up like a Tudor.
- Meet local societies and charities who have worked with the Museum over the past 30 years.
- Relax in this beautiful garden sipping on your drink of choice and enjoy a delicious cake.