HOW TO GET HERE
Please be aware that the only available public toilet is accessed from outside the building so it may be easiest to access this at the start or end of your visit.
The Museum is open to visitors with bookings only. Please book a visit before travelling to the Museum as we cannot guarantee there will be availability on the door.
Second Floor, Old Town Hall, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond, TW9 1TP
020 8332 1141
THE MUSEUM IS OPEN!
We are delighted to announce that the Museum of Richmond is now officially open to the public! Visitors will need to pre-book tickets before coming to the Museum, which you can do by clicking the link below:
The only public toilet is accessed from outside the building so it may be easiest to access this at the start or end of your visit.
For more information about the steps we are taking to keep you safe as we reopen, please read our COVID-19 risk assessment.
For more information on how your visit will run, please read our ‘What to Expect on Your Visit’ document.
2nd Floor, Old Town Hall, Whittaker
Avenue, Richmond, TW9 1TP
VIEW ON MAP
WHAT TO EXPECT
Following our reopening, there are some aspects of your visit that will be different – please note that:
– Visits must be pre-booked for a specific timed slot; please arrive promptly as latecomers may not be admitted.
– Visits are limited to 45 minutes to allow time for the Museum to be cleaned between visits.
– Face coverings are mandatory for visitors, except those under the age of 11 or with exemptions.
– The building’s public toilet is only open Monday-Friday and is accessed from outside the building so it may be easiest to access this at the start or end of your visit.
– If you need to cancel your booking, please let us know so that we can offer the slot to someone else. Contact us on 020 8332 1141 or email@example.com to cancel your slot.
Please check our ‘What to Expect on Your Visit‘ document for more details on how we are running visits to the Museum.